Authorize Your Software (NT7)
Note: This video is for NinjaTrader 7. If you're looking for the authorization process for NinjaTrader 8, click here.
This is a quick (but required) step.
(Written steps here...video below)
You’ll need to send us an email with a special machine ID.
We’ll then authenticate the software to work on your computer.
To do so…
- Make sure NinjaTrader 7 is running and you are connected to the internet
- Go to Ninja Trader Control Center
- Click “Help”
- Click “3rd Party Licensing”
- Enter daytradethemarkets (all one word, all lowercase letters) into the “Vendor Name” field
- Enter a simple identifier (could be anything…your name perhaps) into the “User Defined ID” field
- Click “Submit”
- After clicking submit, copy the entire Machine ID and Identifier.
- Paste it into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
>>> Next Step: Chart Setup >>>
Questions? Email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.