Connect NinjaTrader To A Data Feed
Note 1: This section shows you how to connect to the simplest solution...the free live data feed. There are other options, which you can review here.
Note 2: The free live data feed will expire in approximately 3 weeks. Do Not Worry. We can get you another free data feed very quickly. Just email email@example.com to let us know.
Step 2: Connect NinjaTrader To A Data Feed
(Written steps here...video below)
- Open NinjaTrader 8
- Find the email sent to you after you downloaded NinjaTrader (it can sometimes take 10-15 min to arrive)
- Click the "Connections" tab at the top
- Click "Configure"
- Find your data feed name in the top left box and click on it
- Click "add"
- Configure the properties (username/password, and click the "connect on start up" box)
- Click OK
- Click on the "Connections" tab at the top again
- Click on the data feed you just created
- When the green circle lights up, you're connected
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.