High Velocity Move (HVM) Settings and Options
There are a few customizations available for the HVM indicator.
Below is a video and below that is a setting-by-setting breakdown.
(Note: The video shows the settings in Ninja 8. The process for Ninja 7 is essentially identical)
Here is a breakdown, setting-by-setting:
Display HVM Box
Use this setting to determine if you want to see HVMs and then to determine what types of HVMs you want to see. Your options are:
- "All": This will show every HVM
- "HODLOD Only": This will only show HVMs that form on the high or low of the day (at the time of formation)
- "None": This essentially turns off the HVM
If you want an audio alert when an HVM forms, use this setting. Your options are:
- "None": You will not hear any alerts
- "All": You will hear an alert any time an HVM forms
- "HODLOD Only": You will hear an alret only on HVMs forming on the high/low of the day
The alert sounds are below that.
HVM Box Color
This is the color of the HVM that displays
HVM Box Opacity
This is how light/dark you want the shading to appear.
If you need help at any step of the way, just let us know at email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.