Aggression Bars are the "foundation" indicator for most users. Most people find aggression bars very helpful, especially after you gain some experience with them.
They tell you, in real-time, what is going on "under the surface" of the market. They tell you, at any given time:
- which side (buyers or sellers) is more aggressive
- the degree (moderate, strong, extreme, very extreme) of that aggression
Topics in this section:
1) Adding Aggression Bars To Your Chart
You should have already covered this in the "basic" chart setup section. If not, click here: (NT7 | NT8)
2) Settings And Options
This will explain the different settings, options, and customizations available.
3) Understanding And Using Aggression Bars
It's important to understand what you're seeing and it's important to know how to best use the indicator.
- Basics & Quick Start Guide
- Deep Dive Into Aggression Bars
Questions? Email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.