Turning Point Indicator Settings & Options
There are a few customizations available for the Turning Point indicator.
Below is a video explaining how it works and how to change the settings. Below that is a setting-by-setting breakdown.
Adding The Turning Point Indicator
To add the TP indicator, simply:
- Right click your chart
- Select 'indicators'
- Click on the DTTM Software
- Check the "show Turning Point" box for NinjaTrader 8 or
- Select "true" next to "show Turning Point" for NinjaTrader 7
(Note: The video shows the settings in Ninja 7. The process for Ninja 8 is essentially identical)
Here is a breakdown, setting-by-setting:
Show Turning Points:
This simply determines whether or not the chart will display turning points.
Show TPI Strength:
You have to option to show varying degrees of turning points, based on strength. Here are you options:
- Moderate and Higher: Will show all turning points
- Strong and Higher: Will not show moderate turning points
- Strongest and Higher: Will not show moderate or strong turning points
You can customize what colors you want the turning points to be. It's divided by up/down as well as strength.
If you need help at any step of the way, just let us know at email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.